Men In Tights!
What better way to relax than exploring the beautiful and historical Sherwood Forest, home of Robin Hood, part of the Sherwood Forest National Nature Reserve.
The country park, covering 450 acres and offers visitors the chance to rediscover the wonder of the English countryside through:
- A range of trails and walks where you’ll see up close Sherwood Forest’s magnificent wildlife.
- Visiting Britain's most famous tree, The Major Oak
Events are held throughout the year, including the Robin Hood Festival, and to top it off its completely free for all visitors
For more information visit Sherwood Forest Country Park
Stay With Us
Looking for a relaxing weekend away in Nottinghamshire? Then look no further than Holiday Inn Derby Nottingham hotel, the perfect base for a trip to Sherwood Forest.
- Pillow menu
- Freeview TV entertainment
- Room service
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bathroom amenities
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Work desk
- Hair dryer
- Sofa bed/cot - on request
Book online today or alternatively, call our dedicated reservations team on 01159 210500